H&H Tattoo Co. Nashville would like to provide the best possible tattooing experience to each of our clients. Whether you stop by as a walk-in client or you have a confirmed appointment, please read the following pre-visit preparation advice so that we may guarantee you a smooth and comfortable experience.
- All tattoo clients must be at least 18 years of age. We will not tattoo minors, regardless of parental consent. You must bring a state or federally issued ID, Driver’s License, Passport or Military ID if you wish to be tattooed. No exceptions.
- Bring as many reference materials or pictures as you can if you have a very specific idea or design for your tattoo
- Make sure to eat a solid meal before your appointment, especially if you are receiving a larger tattoo.
- For your safety and the safety of everyone in the shop, do not consume any alcohol, pain medications, blood thinners or any other type of medication that may put your health at risk.
- Consult with your doctor if you have any medical conditions and wish to receive a tattoo. If you must seek medical counsel before tattooing, bring a copy of the clearance letter from your doctor.
- Make sure the area to be tattooed is free from any skin blemishes, rashes, fresh scars and especially sunburns.
- No children under the age of 10 will be allowed in the station with you. You may bring one guest into the station provided he or she does not become a distraction to the artist or the rest of the staff. H&H Tattoo Nashville reserves the right to remove any client or guest if deemed necessary.
- If you are on vacation, plan your tattoo toward the end of your trip in order to protect the healing process from overexposure to sun and water activities.